Saturday, February 9, 2013

Late Night Listening



To end the week I thought I'd give you guys a list of some of my favourite late night songs. These are ones I have been listening to recently.

Click Picture for YouTube playlist

Side note: I used to work on Victoria Avenue (down the street a bit), so this view is quite common of a summer night.

Artists: Massive Attack, Kerretta, Bohren & der Club of Gore, Consider the Thief, God is an Astronaut, DJ Shadow, American Dollar, Burial, SBTRKT, Flying Lotus, Deaf Center, Nick Arundel


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing me to some great new music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to check out a few of these artists, Massive Attack, DJ Shadow and Deaf Center, which I haven't heard of before. I tend to like most genres of music and quite enjoyed these artists. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say I've heard of any of these artists, but after visiting your blog I have listened to a few new songs and, surprisingly, I don't dislike them. Thanks for broadening my musical perspective!

    ReplyDelete